A combination of rungs, an aperture and a solid side means our Open Cube can function in lots of different ways, giving kids endless opportunities to explore and exercise their imaginations as well as their bodies!The Open Cube has two plywood sides, two sides with our signature chunky rails, and two open sides. This means kids can use it as a tunnel to climb through, an obstacle to climb over, a table or even a den!
It’s a perfect piece to use as part of a larger climbing frame ensemble – combine it with the Tunnel, Ladder or Slide and adjust the height using the rungs to build increasingly challenging setups that grow with your child, helping their skills and their confidence to flourish.
Rosie says:“The Open Cube is brilliant from the crawling stage onwards – from exploring the tunnel to those first experiences using our Ladder or Slide, it supports your child’s journey towards independent climbing. It’s really versatile too – you can flip it over to use the solid side as a table for crafting or snacks (or to rest a hot cuppa on when the kids are finally in bed!)”
The Open Cube is made from 100% sustainable timber and finished in toy-safe, water-based paints and varnishes. It’s available in rainbow, pastel or monochrome to fit in perfectly with your home décor.
- Hand finished by a small family business in rural Northern Ireland
- Suitable for outdoor use (but please don’t leave me outside)
- Suitable from birth to 50kg
- CE, UKCA, ASTM, CCPSA and ISO Tested
- Made from FSC\PEFC engineered birch plywood and engineered FSC\PEFC redwood dowels
- 52cm x 52cm x 52cm
- We make our own colours so sometimes they do vary batch to batch
- Arrives unassembled
- To be used under direct adult supervision