Ramp up the excitement with our wonderfully versatile, double-sided Slide! Use it as a slide, a bridge, a ramp for cars – or flip the Slide over and you can add attachments to create a ring toss game, a climbing wall or a fun ball run.
The slide is compatible with all our climbing frames. It simply sits onto the rungs and locks in place with our unique, tool-free clamps to open up a whole new dimension of open-ended play and physical exploration.
The Slide can be placed in over 300 different configurations and is suitable for use by children of all ages. The smooth side is perfect for use as a simple and super fun slide or ramp, while the reverse has integrated threads so you can add accessories like our ring toss posts, climbing discs or ball run tracks. You can use the Slide with one end resting on the ground, or add an extra set of clamps to use it as a bridge between two Sawdust & Rainbows play frames.
Rosie says: “While the Slide itself builds physical confidence, the games on the reverse help kids to refine gross and fine motor skills, hand eye co-ordination and even critical thinking. Plus, the ring toss is a fun game for mums and dads after a glass of wine!”
The Slide is made from sustainable birch ply from a FSC supplier and safe water-based lacquers. Accessories are finished in toy safe, water-based paints.
For every Slide sold,
- Hand finished by a small family business in rural Northern Ireland
- Easy storage
- Suitable for outdoor use (but please don’t leave me outside)
- Suitable from birth to 50kg
- CE, UKCA, ASTM, CCPSA and ISO Tested
- Made from Birch plywood and engineered redwood dowels sourced from FSC\PEFC-certified suppliers
- 114cm x 35cm x 7cm
- Arrives unassembled
- To be used under direct adult supervision
- Climbing frames not included