Got a little daredevil on your hands? Transform your Sawdust & Rainbows Slide into their very own climbing wall with a set of Climbing Discs!
Made from big, chunky circles of our signature birch plywood, our Climbing Discs attach easily to the threads on the reverse of the Slide and are designed to support intrepid kids who are ready to leave the security of rungs behind and explore a more freestyle climbing experience!
The gentle gradient of the Slide’s slope provides the safety and confidence they need to play around with their grip and foothold style, refining gross motor skills and improving their dexterity as they go.
Rosie says: “Climbing Discs are the perfect challenge for more adventurous climbers – they have to figure out how to grip with their fingers and turn those feet out to the side which works different muscle groups and really hones their spatial awareness skills.”
Climbing Discs are available in rainbow, pastel and natural and can be left attached when you flip over to play with the Slide.
- Includes 6 disks
- Hand finished by a small family business in rural Northern Ireland
- Easy removeable
- Suitable for outdoor use (but please don’t leave me outside)
- CE, UKCA, ASTM, CCPSA and ISO Tested
- Made from Birch plywood and engineered redwood dowels sourced from FSC\PEFC-certified suppliers
- We make our own colours so sometimes they do vary batch to batch
- Arrives unassembled
- To be used under direct adult supervision
- Slide and frames sold separately