Our unique, tool free clamp design was originally inspired by the shape of our son Reuben’s toy umbrella! An extra set of clamps means you can attach the ladder or slide to a climbing frame at both ends, to create a platform, table or bridge!
Our clamps are made from sustainably-sourced birch plywood and finished by hand to make sure there are no sharp edges. All fixings are supplied and once attached to your frame they are easy to fix and release using the integrated thumb screws, without the need for tools. The clamps will hold your Sawdust & Rainbows Slide or Ladder safely and securely so that little explorers can climb and play with confidence.
- 2 clamps and all screws included
- Hand finished by a small family business in rural Northern Ireland
- Easy removable
- Suitable for outdoor use (but please don’t leave me outside)
- CE, UKCA, ASTM, CCPSA and ISO Tested
- Made from Birch plywood and engineered redwood dowels sourced from FSC\PEFC-certified suppliers
- Arrives unassembled
- To be used under direct adult supervision