Inspired by the philosophies of Emmi Pikler, the Little’UN triangle is a smaller version of our bestselling Wee’UN play frame and is designed to encourage even the littlest of people to explore the amazing things their bodies can do!
Babies and children have a natural desire to explore their environment, and climbing is an important way for them to develop gross motor and spatial awareness skills. The Little’UN has been created to allow even tiny tots to do this in a safe, supported way
Of course, climbing is just one function of the Little’UN – it can also be a baby gym, tunnel, a bridge, a tepee, a den…the possibilities are endless and will provide your child with years and years of fun!
Like all our frames, the Little’UN is made with the chunkiest dowels we could find so the rungs are easy for small hands to grip and gentle on little feet as they learn to climb.
Rosie says: “The Little’UN is perfect for teaming up with a folding Hump or Wee’UN to make a table or bridge. It’s strong enough for two users at one time and has been cleverly designed to give younger climbers confidence. It’s an ideal toy from birth – use it as a sensory gym, a tunnel for sitters and crawlers, and a fantastic support for toddlers just finding their feet!”
The Little’UN’s has three rungs closely spaced at the top which gives your child additional support as they learn to navigate up and over the top – an achievement that boosts their confidence whether it’s for the first or the 100th time!
The self-supporting frame is super strong – it’s been tested to hold a whopping 100kg. When it’s not in use, simply remove the knob, fold flat, and then reinsert the knob to lock closed – this means it can be safely stored anywhere, or even hung on the wall!
The Little’UN is compatible with all our accessories including the ladder and slide, for truly open-ended play.
- Hand finished by a small family business in rural Northern Ireland
- Easy foldable for storage
- Suitable for outdoor use (but please don’t leave me outside)
- Suitable from birth to 100kg or 2 users
- CE, UKCA, ASTM, CCPSA and ISO Tested
- Made from plywood sourced from FSC suppliers and engineered redwood dowels
- Open 76cm x 54cm x 52cm high
- Closed 15cm x 54cm x 65cm high
- We make our own colours so sometimes they do vary batch to batch
- Arrives unassembled
- To be used under direct adult supervision