Small but mighty, our Platform Cube opens up even more possibilities for kids to explore! Climb in it, on it or over it; use it as a standalone piece, or combine with other Sawdust & Rainbows toys to create endlessly exciting combinations.
Made from our signature birch plywood, the Platform Cube has a chunky redwood dowel at each corner which means you can easily connect a slide or ladder using our unique, tool-free clamps.
The Platform Cube is super versatile – it’s completely open on two sides so even tiny tots can have fun crawling through, and also has a circular aperture on one side that encourages your child to develop spatial awareness by navigating a more challenging space.
Rosie says: “If you turn the Platform Cube upside down and it can function as a handy side or snack table; or throw a blanket over it and it becomes a mini den for smaller kids and cuddly toys. It’s a brilliant starter piece for babies as they begin to crawl and cruise, and you can add to it as their abilities grow.”
The Platform Cube is perfect to use alone or as part of a larger climbing frame ensemble – combine it with the Tunnel, Ladder or Slide to build increasingly challenging setups that grow with your child, helping their skills and their confidence to flourish.
The Platform Cube is made from 100% sustainable timber and finished in toy-safe, water-based paints and varnishes. It’s available in rainbow, pastel or monochrome to fit in perfectly with your home décor.
- Hand finished by a small family business in rural Northern Ireland
- Suitable for outdoor use (but please don’t leave me outside)
- Suitable from birth to 50kg
- CE, UKCA, ASTM, CCPSA and ISO Tested
- Made from Birch plywood and engineered redwood dowels sourced from FSC\PEFC-certified suppliers
- 52cm x 52cm x 52cm high
- We make our own colours so sometimes they do vary batch to batch
- Arrives unassembled
- To be used under direct adult supervision