Take the fun to a whole new level with the Sawdust & Rainbows Ladder! It’s compatible with all our climbing frames and can be used to add an extra challenge or even to create a bridge between two frames.
Our ladder is made from the same high quality, sustainable timber as our play frames and features the same chunky rungs for safe, comfortable climbing – but we’ve spaced them a little differently to increase the level of challenge.
Rosie says: “The ladder attaches to your play frame using two custom made clamps that were inspired by the shape of our son Reuben’s toy umbrella! They hold the ladder safely and securely to give kids (and parents!) confidence when climbing.”
Your ladder can be used with one end resting on the ground, or for a really adventurous climb, use it to bridge between two separate play frames by adding an extra set of clamps. It’s compatible with all our climbing toys including the Wee’UN, the Hump, the Finn and even our tunnels and cubes.
- Hand finished by a small family business in rural Northern Ireland
- Easy foldable for storage
- Suitable for outdoor use (but please don’t leave me outside)
- Suitable from birth to 250kg or 5 users
- CE, UKCA, ASTM, CCPSA and ISO Tested
- Made from Birch plywood and engineered redwood dowels sourced from FSC\PEFC-certified suppliers
- 114cm x 38cm x 7cm
- We make our own colours so sometimes they do vary batch to batch
- Arrives unassembled
- To be used under direct adult supervision